School of the Arts Reopening – Spring Session 2021
- 10 minutes between each 30 minute lesson for proper cleaning
- Masks will be required for students, accompanying adults, and instructors
- Students younger than 10 years old may be accompanied to the waiting room by an adult
- Students 10 and older will be strongly encouraged to accompany themselves and communicate with instructors upon arrival time before entering the building
- Students will sign-in with instructors
- Waiting room seating will be configured with 6 feet between every group of 2 chairs
- Instructors will use 10 minutes between each lesson to sanitize lesson space and instruments
Please email Annalyse Erbst, Director of School of the Arts, at [email protected] for any questions.
Music makes people happier…
At Pathfinder School of the Arts, our goal is to teach music and nurture talent in students of all ages and abilities, while promoting a lifelong enjoyment and love for music. Learning to play music alongside a great instructor is life changing! Every person is a musician and, with passion and dedication, can learn to play a musical instrument.
School of the Arts offers private lessons in
- Guitar (acoustic, electric, bass)
Creative and Engaging Music Instruction
Our instructors teach students in creative and engaging ways, while also making each lesson unique to the student’s ability and interest. Many of our students, as young as middle school, consistently serve in our worship services and play in our middle and high school bands. These opportunities are where they get to apply what they have been learning while also serving and leading. That’s what it’s really all about, isn’t it?
Private Music Lessons
Spring 2021 Session
January 11 – May 13, 2021 (14 lessons over 17 weeks)
- Registration: December 14, 2020 – January 8, 2021
School of the Arts Registration
New Students: Please complete all sections of the form.
Returning Students: Please complete Parent and Student names and Preferred Day section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do the lessons work?
What is the cost of the lessons?
How is payment made for the lessons?
What time commitment is required from the student?
Who are our instructors?
What types of music does School of the Arts teach?
Where do the lessons take place?
What times and days are available?
School of the Arts is a self-supporting ministry of Pathfinder Church.