We believe God has called each one of us to live bold and courageous lives of faith. To do that, we must study His Word and pursue a deeper relationship with Him through prayer. Romans 12:11-12 says, “Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
Submit Your Prayer Request
If you would like to request prayer, please fill out the form. Most prayer requests are added to the prayer list. Please check back weekly for an updated list. If you would like for your request to run longer, please submit again after two weeks.
Prayer requests received after 11:00am on Wednesdays may not appear on the list for the coming weekend. Other than weddings, baptisms, sympathy, the chronically ill, and those actively serving in the military, we only publish first names.
Those in Need of Prayer
Sympathy: To Mary Bellrose and Carin Shulusky whose uncle, Ted Hoehne, passed away on August 26th
Illness: Bonnie Hoeken, Lori Reed, Jovie Disterhoft, Claudine Osborn
Baptisms: Emma Grace Murray, daughter of Jamie and Matthew, baptized after the 10:45 am service on Sunday, Sept. 8th
- For Annie’s cancer to be removed permanently
- Olivia recently diagnosed with cancer
- For Kathleen battling cancer
- Healing for Johnny & Rozell
- For Zach as he undergoes chemo treatment
- For healing for Deloris who has breast cancer that has metastasized.
- Patty has two nephews struggling with drug addictions and it’s keeping them from living the lives she knows they want
- Vito is praying for help paying the gas bill so he can have the gas turned on at his new apartment
- Georgia is praying for a particular job for her husband
- Jaime is asking for prayers for her and her four kids. She thinks she is out of luck and thinks life is hard
- Continued strength for Betty
- Susan undergoing chemo for ovarian cancer.
- KJ, God’s strength to keep going and be positive
- For Doris that she receive clear scans and continued strength
- Please pray for better health for Allen, Matt and Mark
- For Peace to make amends with a close friend
- God’s provision for the details regarding reaching out to souls with our campus improvements so they feel “invited in”
- For the CIA Team as they work hard to help the hurting and find a process that works well
- For Christians to live “grace-filled” lives
- That God’s Will be accomplished in the leadership of our country
- For those who have not yet been baptized to hear God calling them to join His family
Military: Protection for them, including those from our church community: Nick Adams; Josh Baehr; Hayden Bollinger; Daniel Boren; Mark Breckenridge; Scott Crawford; Eric Englert; Phil Harris; Clint Henderson; Sam Jerome; Francesca and Christian Knowel; Steven Kwentus; Jose Lara; Richard Lencz; Frank Lencz; Alan Marsh; Adam Meadows; Daniel McClusky; Nicholas Mennillo; Eric Mueller; Dani Myers; Keith Phelps; Jeremy Poley; Felicia Roberts; Kyle Roe; Christopher Ryan; Kevin Sabourin; Christopher Shelton; Tyler Southern; Mark Tegtmeyer; Justin C. Van Buren; Bryson Werner; Luke Werner
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. – Romans 12:12
Learn More About Prayer
Want to learn more about prayer? We have collected prayer models, guides and resources that can help you get started with prayer or enhance your prayer life.