Questions to dig deeper into this week’s topic:
Use them for group discussion or journal prompts for personal study.
1. What uncertainty or fear of your future weighs most heavily on you?
2. What picture of your future would you hope that God has anticipated for you?
3. Read Psalm 37:1-8. Which of the “present tense actions” prescribed in this section comes most difficultly to you?
4. What daily routines could help you do one of these commands—trust more, delight in the Lord more, do good more, worry less, etc.? How could you make that new routine a part of your schedule moving forward?
5. Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, God has already created your eternal future of blessing! What aspect or perfected relationship are you most excited about finally getting to experience?