What is Confirmation?
Confirmation gives students the opportunity to own their faith in Jesus Christ. Confirmation is not the “end” of one’s faith journey, nor is it equivalent to salvation. Confirmation students affirm they are on a personal journey to know God more.
Most students participate in Confirmation in the 8th grade but students in the 8th-12th grade are welcome. Our confirmation model will help students take greater ownership of their faith and engage with their parents through the process.
Dates to Remember
- Registration runs from August 1 to September 30
- September 16 and 24, 2019 – Confirmation Parent Orientation (identical meetings) at 6:30pm
- Discussion Group Dates
- October 13, 2019
- November 10, 2019
- December 15, 2019
- January 12, 2020
- February 9, 2020 – Discussion group and Confirmation Verses due
- March 1, 2020
- March 29, 2020 – Statement of Faith Teaching
- October 18-20, 2019 – Middle School Retreat – Register Today!
- February 26, 2020 – Ash Wednesday Service with First Communion at 8pm
- April 19, 2020 – Statement of Faith Due
- April 27, 2020 – Confirmation Rehearsal and Statement of Faith readings at 6:30pm
- May 2, 2020 – Confirmation Service
Register for Confirmation
To pay by card, complete and submit form. You will be redirected to payment. To request financial assistance or pay by cash or check, please contact Melissa at [email protected] after submitting the student information.