Nominations will be accepted for one Member-at-Large.
Deadline to Apply is April 1, 2022.
Questions? Contact Scott Morris.
Qualifications for Board of Director Nominees:
- Required characteristics is a person who loves our church and has professional experience in: public relations, non-profit leadership, or innovation related to customer experience.
- Should be regular in worship attendance, faithful in serving, and supportive in giving.
- Committed to honoring the God-given unity of Pathfinder Church in a spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Must be or become a voting member at the time of election.
- Cannot not be a Pathfinder employee or immediate family member or immediate family member of an existing member of the board.
- Be unequivocally able to sign the Leadership Affirmation and subscribe to the Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith.
- Able to attend at least two-thirds of the monthly Tuesday 7pm meetings of the Board.