Nominations will be accepted for one Member-at-Large.
Deadline to Apply is April 6, 2020.
Questions? Contact Julie Lorenz.
Qualifications for Board of Director Nominees:
- Required characteristics is a person with strategic leadership, consulting, marketing, or human resources background. Must be regular in worship attendance, faithful in serving, and supportive in giving.
- Committed to honoring the God-given unity of Pathfinder Church in a spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Must be or become a voting member at the time of election.
- Must not be a Pathfinder employee or immediate family member or immediate family member of an existing member of the board.
- Must be unequivocally able to sign the Leadership Affirmation and subscribe to the Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith.
- Must be able to attend at least two-thirds of the monthly Monday 7pm meetings of the Board.