The Board of Directors is currently recruiting for three Member-at-Large positions. Nominations are now open.
Deadline to Apply is March 20, 2023.
Questions? Contact Scott Morris.
Qualifications for Board of Director Nominees:
- Loves our church! Marked by regular worship attendance, faithfulness in serving, and supportive giving.
- Honors the God-given unity of Pathfinder Church in a spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Unequivocally able to sign the Leadership Affirmation and subscribe to the Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith.
- Able to attend at least two-thirds of the monthly Tuesday 7pm meetings.
- Must be or become a voting member at the time of election.
- Cannot not be a Pathfinder employee or immediate family member or immediate family member of an existing member of the board.
Ideal candidates will match the following professional criteria:
- General Management, Business Strategy, or P&L Leadership.
- Organizational Development or Executive HR experience.
- Creative problem solving as evidenced by a background in Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Financial Planning and Analysis, Engineering or similar.
- Applicants with executive level, administrative, or board experience in Education are also encouraged to apply.
What else makes a good candidate?
- Experience reporting to or interacting with a Board of Directors in your professional life is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort level with big-picture, high- level, strategic thinking is a must.