Serving our neighbors in West County
Christ in Action (CIA) is a network of people committed to serving individuals in need living in West County. We focus on fostering long-term relationships, providing holistic assessment of needs and assets and identifying well-founded and practical solutions to restore individuals to live out their calling.
How do we help?
- CIA team members share their God-given talents and abilities to work with individuals to meet needs and achieve goals.
- We may provide a combination of financial assistance and other free resources (classes, referrals, etc.) to those living with chronic financial instability, including budgeting assistance, credit counseling, resume review, career counseling, etc.
- Contact Mandy Branch, if you or someone you know needs financial services, at 636-779-2311 or [email protected].
Who do we help?
- Pathfinder members and attendees, their families and individuals living in 63005, 63011, 63017, 63021, 63025, 63038, 63040 and 63088.
- Individuals whose needs cannot be met by their family and friends.
- Individuals receptive to long-term change.
Who are our partners?
- Social service agencies and providers
- Other faith communities
- People like YOU who want to help others!
How can I become part of CIA?
- Sign up to receive Christ in Action email alerts. Email alerts are used to share opportunities to crowd source financial assistance, recruit volunteers with specific talents and provide case follow up. To be a part of the Christ in Action email alert list, please fill out the contact form below, or contact Mandy directly at 636-779-2311.
- Become an advocate. Commit to walking with people living in material poverty. Duties include intake assessment, creating action plans, follow up phone calls, reporting on cases to the leadership team and lots of prayer!