Pathfinder Women partner with one another to:
- Build confidence to live bold and courageous lives of Christian witness.
- Create accountability to discover, accept and live out their calling.
- Grow relationships to provide guidance, support and friendship.
- Find encouragement to meet the day-to-day struggles of life.
Women’s Bible Studies
Bible studies are a great way to deepen your understanding of God’s Word and learn how to apply it to your everyday life.
Come together in community and share in each other’s LIFEjourney. Our groups are designed to support you through every mile marker on your path.
Pathfinder Women’s Events
Pathfinder Ladies hosts events and speaker series throughout the year. Join us for our next event to get connected in a small group.
- Speaker Series | February, April, October 2020
- NEW Self-Care Event | April 25, 2020
- Murder Mystery Dinner | May 6, 2020
Whether you have a newborn or kindergartener, you’ll find moms who know what you’re going through.
Pathfinder Women Speaker Series
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Pathfinder Women proudly present a new opportunity of being curious about a variety of different topics surrounding our community. Subjects include, care for seniors and loved ones, human trafficking, to conversations about diversity. At Pathfinder, we are giving everyone the chance to listen to experts, ask questions, and have takeaways to help you in taking…Details
Life can be tough, but you’re not in it alone. If you would like prayer, we would love to partner with you. Click the link below to request prayer.
Interested in serving? We have service opportunities for everyone to invest in Pathfinder and the community.
Life can be difficult to navigate, but at Pathfinder Church we want you to know you don’t have to do it alone.