Pathfinder Women partner with one another to:
- Build confidence to live bold and courageous lives of Christian witness.
- Create accountability to discover, accept and live out their calling.
- Grow relationships to provide guidance, support and friendship.
- Find encouragement to meet the day-to-day struggles of life.
Women’s Bible Studies
Bible studies are a great way to deepen your understanding of God’s Word and learn how to apply it to your everyday life.
Come together in community and share in each other’s LIFEjourney. Our groups are designed to support you through every mile marker on your path.
Pathfinder Women’s Events
Pathfinder Ladies hosts events and speaker series throughout the year. Join us for our next event to get connected in a small group.
- Speaker Series | October 2020
- Event on April 15 has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced.
- Nourish: A Self-Care Retreat | April 25, 2020
- Due to CDC guidelines, this event will NOT be held on campus. Stay tuned for details on an online event.
- A Murder Mystery Dinner |
May 6, 2020
- Due to CDC guidelines, this event has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced.
Whether you have a newborn or kindergartener, you’ll find moms who know what you’re going through.
Virtual Sign Painting Party
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
We are getting in touch with our creative sides again and you’re invited! On the evening of July 9th we will have an opportunity for you to create a wood home décor sign of your choice during a fun virtual party! Jennah at Restoration Alley in Ellisville will host this event. The event will begin…Details
Life can be tough, but you’re not in it alone. If you would like prayer, we would love to partner with you. Click the link below to request prayer.
Interested in serving? We have service opportunities for everyone to invest in Pathfinder and the community.
Life can be difficult to navigate, but at Pathfinder Church we want you to know you don’t have to do it alone.