The Women of Pathfinder partner with one another to:
- Build confidence to live bold and courageous lives of Christian witness.
- Create accountability to discover, accept and live out their calling.
- Grow relationships to provide guidance, support and friendship.
- Find encouragement to meet the day-to-day struggles of life.
Women’s Bible Studies
Bible studies are a great way to deepen your understanding of God’s Word and learn how to apply it to your everyday life.
Come together in community and share in each other’s LIFEjourney. Our groups are designed to support you through every mile marker on your path.
Pathfinder Ladies’s Events
Pathfinder Ladies hosts events and speaker series throughout the year. Join us for our next event to get connected in a small group.
- Advent By Candlelight | December 8, 2019
- Speaker Series | February & April 2020
- Spring Event | May 2020
Whether you have a newborn or kindergartener, you’ll find moms who know what you’re going through.
Family Movie Night – Toy Story 4
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Join us for this year’s Family Forward Movie event! Doors open at 3:00pm | Activities, photo-ops and raffle start at 3:00pm | Movie begins at 4:00pm Admission Free/Donation: We are proud to assist Bryan Hill Elementary as they provide a Christmas Toy Shop for their families! As part of your admission, please bring new and…Details
Life can be tough, but you’re not in it alone. If you would like prayer, we would love to partner with you. Click the link below to request prayer.
Interested in serving? We have service opportunities for everyone to invest in Pathfinder and the community.
Life can be difficult to navigate, but at Pathfinder Church we want you to know you don’t have to do it alone.