Pathfinder Women partner with one another to:
- Build confidence to live bold and courageous lives of Christian witness.
- Create accountability to discover, accept and live out their calling.
- Grow relationships to provide guidance, support and friendship.
- Find encouragement to meet the day-to-day struggles of life.
Women’s Bible Studies
Bible studies are a great way to deepen your understanding of God’s Word and learn how to apply it to your everyday life.
Come together in community and share in each other’s LIFEjourney. Our groups are designed to support you through every mile marker on your path.
Pathfinder Women’s Events
Pathfinder Ladies hosts events and speaker series throughout the year. Join us for our next event to get connected in a small group.
- Speaker Series | October 2020
- Event on April 15 has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced.
- Nourish: A Self-Care Retreat | April 25, 2020
- Due to CDC guidelines, this event will NOT be held on campus. Stay tuned for details on an online event.
- A Murder Mystery Dinner |
May 6, 2020
- Due to CDC guidelines, this event has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced.
Whether you have a newborn or kindergartener, you’ll find moms who know what you’re going through.
Nourish: Self-Care Retreat
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Begin a conversation about whole health and wellness. Nourish will offer time and space for educating yourself in different areas of self-care; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually with the goal of helping each you find greater balance in your life. Learn different ways and strategies to reach whole health while encouraging you to invest in…Details
Life can be tough, but you’re not in it alone. If you would like prayer, we would love to partner with you. Click the link below to request prayer.
Interested in serving? We have service opportunities for everyone to invest in Pathfinder and the community.
Life can be difficult to navigate, but at Pathfinder Church we want you to know you don’t have to do it alone.