Online Small Groups
Now more than ever do we see how important it is to be surrounded by community where you support each other and encourage each other. Pathfinder Church has always believed that having a core group that you are journeying with makes life more joyful, more fruitful, and more doable!
As we move into an unknown amount of time that we are to be physically isolating ourselves, we commit to helping you find connection by joining an online small group!
For now these groups will be online groups using a videoconferencing platform. If you have already self-selected a group, we have resources and ideas for connecting through this season that we’d love to share with you.
To get connected to a group, or to connect your group to our Pathfinder resources, fill in the information below.
Once you fill out the from, we will:
- Connect you to a group of three to five households
- Meet with the group and lead your first get together to help it go smoothly.
- Help you set up a time and structure that works for your group.
- Provide the resources for having discussions once a week about our sermon series.
What does a small group look like?
- To get the most out of this life group you will want to meet once a week for an hour or so.
- For the first little bit, talk about what has been going on and catch up a bit with individual lives. Share the things you are celebrating.
- Work through the Growing Deeper questions from Sunday’s service.
- Talk about what is coming up in this next week, and what your concerns are.
- Pray together as a group.
- Know what Pathfinder has for you in the coming week… Unscripted, midweek services, weekend services. Plan to ‘watch’ together or get ‘together’ for dinner or a movie night… or a glass of wine to chat on a Friday evening.